View Single Post
Old 02.10.2009, 09:22 AM   #1792
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Alex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Or a prick of a teacher insisting you read it.
I really <3 my English teacher. She's one of two English teachers in my last 4 years in school who have actually been passionate about the subject, and have really been a great friend to all her students, as well as a great teacher who really has helped us improve our command of the language.

The other AP Lit teacher teaches a lot of cool, more obscure stuff (Equus, Lysistrata) and a few great ones (Importance of Being Earnest), but never collects work, grades work, etc. That's cool for a lot of people, and sometimes I wish I was in his class for the ease, but I still really like my teacher because she actually is challenging and the pay off is obvious.