View Single Post
Old 01.30.2009, 12:54 AM   #19
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Well, feel free to beat my ass. I'm a somewhat cool and somewhat interesting and somewhat intelligent and not completely-horribly-disfigured guy. That's all you need. I know a dude who is ugly as fuck but he has fucked at least 20 HOT women. It's all in how you carry yourself. I don't understand being "shy" around a girl; they're just people! They're no better or worse than me! Girls like a good, interesting, confident person. I'm not trying to be cocky about it, because I'm way too depressed and hate myself to be cocky -- but occasionally, in life, you need to be proud of SOMETHING you've accomplished. Just don't go, "um uhh m-m-m-miss, uh can I.. I mean.. I was wonderin'.. uhm uhh uhh.." I'd just march up to a chick, strike up a conversation; if she digs you, you can tell. If not, fuck it, she's a grain of fucking sand. Most guys have this issue where they think this girl is so great, so god-like, so much better than them; the fact is, any girl you're likely to meet is FILLED with plenty of unattractive qualities. Obvious but needs to be said. No point in being intimidated.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|