View Single Post
Old 01.29.2009, 04:43 PM   #20
greedrex
invito al cielo

greedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
No it's not. I can't be arsed to write a long post about it because nobody will give a shit 'cause they can't tell a producer from a sound engineer, but you're totally wrong. Self-recorders, imagination and all that spring to mind.
Yes it is.
and i can TOTALLY tell the diff between a producer and a sound engineer. And what i do also know is that what the producer can do depends on what kind of sound was recorded by the sound engineer in the first place. They were obviously going for something very "clear" and "pristine" sounding, be it from a sound engineer or producer point of view.
It's the cleanest sounding SY record and both the engineering and the production go hand in hand on that matter.

i don't know what you mean with the self recorder and imagination stuff though.

i like it when you cantradict me cuz i get an instant boner. hot stuff.