View Single Post
Old 01.26.2009, 07:22 PM   #5225
viewtiful_alan
invito al cielo

viewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's asses

2/10
Complete shit and not even very funny shit at that.
Let me try and recreate the discussion that more than likely led to this movie being made (translated from project english into actual english).
"You know what would be really awesome? A movie that shows how we do things down here in New Orleans starring all of us as badass gang bangin drug pushers." Everyone in the room agrees, so they set out to make said movie... but none of them know even the first thing about making a movie and it shows.
It comes off like a school video class project a bunch of 'g's' got really in to.
I watched it cuz I like most of the rappers in it and figured it would be comically bad... it was just bad.

viewtiful_alan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|