View Single Post
Old 01.16.2009, 11:18 AM   #24
pantophobia
expwy. to yr skull

pantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's asses
1. What Sonic Youth song makes you feel the most aggressive? Kill Yr Idols

2. What's your favorite Sonic Youth cover of another artist's song? Hotwire Your Heart (just hits it right on the head)

3. What, if any, Sonic Youth cover do you wish they hadn't messed with? Moist Vagina (eh, Thurston was waaaaay too enthralled with the chorus, least favorite songs from either band)

4. What's you favorite cover of a Sonic Youth song by somebody else? i am not really sure, i guess if anything maybe Cat Power's halfway cover of Schizophernia

5. What's your favorite Sonic Youth instrumental? MACBETH MACBETH MACBETH! STOP SAYING MACBETH, MOM YOU SAID MACBETH, SORRY ABOUT THAT MR. MACBETH, if you want something under the SY moniker then Melodikim of the Demonlover Sdtk

6. What's a Sonic Youth song that you think shines above the rest of the album it's on? I Dreamed I Dream

7. What's a Sonic Youth song that you think doesn't belong on the album it's on (no bonus tracks, real albums!)? Winner's Blues (basically T money acoustic solo, would have been better on Psychic Hearts, but it's an ok song)

8. What's your favorite Sonic Youth song with a guest star? Radical Adults Lick Godhead Style
pantophobia is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|