View Single Post
Old 01.14.2009, 03:18 PM   #5057
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Super low budget film about an 80 year old bum looking for love. Based in New York. One of Howard Stern's favorite films. The box art has all these amazing quotes: "A masterpiece!" and they're all REAL quotes. When you watch it, you might think it's just some sleazy trash film but there's more to it than that.

The first scene has an 80 year old man hitting on a 5 year girl.. and it's hilarious, this sounds "disturbing", but it's hilarious.. "hey lil girl you think i'm handsome?" And then he hits her, in slow motion, in the head with a metal pipe, and he runs over her head and eats her brains. Later, he rips a dude's head off and shits down his throat. He also cuts someone's tits off, cuts someone's dick off, etc. All these really "serious" things are filmed in between scenes of him trying to get a date and hanging out with his friends that he works with and him taking care of cats.

I can't really describe it.. it's VERY surreal, filmed in a really bizarre style.. there's some extremely psychadelic imagery... but most importantly it's one of the smartest, funniest films I've ever seen.

Look it up on imdb...

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|