View Single Post
Old 01.13.2009, 02:28 PM   #56
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
But we don't impose most of the music we listen to on other people's ears either. Two sides to a coin.

And I don't mean that we don't have the power to switch things off , 'cause you can do that easily in your own home, but not in public places etc. I set the boundaries to what I like when music this godawful is presented as amazing. It's not. Anyone is free to like what they want, but others are also free to say it's shit too, just like they tell you about some of the stuff you listen to.

I'm in agreement with you, entirely, but I think you're talking about architecture. Which is fine. I was talking about elitism. Which is also fine. Essentially, I don't like Green Day, but I dislike the indie proselyte more. I dislike vapid sonic architecture more.

I think architecture is maybe the wrong word... I don't want to say sound-scape or anything gay like that. Hmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|