View Single Post
Old 01.13.2009, 12:46 PM   #1646
Lurker
invito al cielo

Lurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
hmm...

what does it matter? isn't that question completely besides the point?

mang, interesting read anyway, though a bit lengthy for my morning.

a question for you though-- when the fuck did terry "literature does not exist" eagleton become a religious man?

I read a bit of that review, have a feeling I've read it before or something very much like it. It seemed to be filled with flaws, irrelevancies and from what I read no actual criticisms of Dawkins argument.

I read Eagleton's 'How to Read a Poem'. Overall it was pretty good but there were loads of things he said in it that were complete crap and very easy to disagree with and argue against. I think he has a lot of hidden prejudices and he seems to be part of that whole pathetic, relativist, Postmodern, 'there's no true answer but mine sounds clever' group.
Lurker is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|