View Single Post
Old 01.02.2009, 04:06 PM   #21424
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by viewtiful_alan

2/5 I liked this less and less as it went on. This should have been an ep at the most, it felt pretentious without the real substance to back it up, plus kim's vocals were.. well... just kind of annoying. This and Inherit are really making me lose trust an kim as a solo artist

I'd give this a 5/10 (I do 10-scale, not 5-scale). I agree that it's overly long. I guess I sort of like the idea of this record more than its outcome. I mean, the combo of the trio is so great. But there's only a handful of great songs. I really like "Olive's Horn" and I think "What Do You Want (Kim)" is awesome (the scream makes me jump every time. But though a lot of the album is aimless, it does seem to grow on me Very Very slowly over each year.

INHERIT on the other hand is a total piece of shit.
noisereductions is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|