View Single Post
Old 12.30.2008, 03:35 PM   #13599
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
i know! i've been telling them that i want to go somewhere on new years rather than sit around and pass out at 10:30. they have to be up at six. there's no partying going on in the house, wedding or otherwise. if they do, i'm just walking out. or putting something in their drinks.

surprises and weddings are cool, but i really don't like that this was just sprung on me. and i understand where mom is coming from, but.. i have to babysit sean all day saturday. so he's going to be a third wheel.