View Single Post
Old 12.25.2008, 09:14 PM   #13039
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by terriblecanyons
I don't like beer, but Jade has taught me that Michelob Ultra is fucking amazing.

i used to hate it, but oh man, it's better than fruit2o. i love it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Youth 37
"let that shit die", "don't call it a comeback", unicycle octagon and guido's is about all I recall.

don't call it a comeback, i've been here all day!

haha.

i remember stuff about riding unicycles, kill yr idols wanting to be played at my funeral, uhh.. oh my god. i felt bad for my boyfriend, i was on the phone with him while you and amanda were talking and he was just asking me what the hell was going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acousticrock87
Although, you did keep saying Jade. "Jade says..." "Jade borked the internet." Which made it less of a secret.

i am amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terriblecanyons
Yeah! Jade's rooom leaks ham-smelling grossness.

ham-smelling, beer-stained.. yeah, my room's like a fucked up biker bar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by finding nobody
Originally Posted by finding nobody
I could imagine Jade blowing my mind with some mad drunk intellect
I had myself a brew earlier with a Hunter S. Thompason quote on it.. pretty neat
EDIT: about a sky so blue and a T for two and i lova to i lova to siiiIIiiiiiing

all i talk about when i'm drunk is stupid shit. and i giggle.