View Single Post
Old 12.21.2008, 04:18 PM   #24
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
Did anything happen in terms of ambition that beat SY? Just curious, cause I think it hasn't. I don't listen to them much anymore, yet I listen to loads of bands/musicians they influenced in one way or another, but seem to lack the same sort of ambition they have.

I don't think there are. The only band to have come after SY that remotely springs to mind is, as has already been mentioned, Radiohead. Actually,the only band before or since SY that I'd put above them in terms of their ambition is probably The Beatles. Pink Floyd might be another candidate, but they strike me as being ambitious in a slightly different way to either SY or the Beatles.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|