View Single Post
Old 12.20.2008, 08:12 PM   #89
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
I Like SLICER a lot. I also Like Mugger, Burned Mind, Black Vomit w/Braxton, Dead Hills, Human Animal, Dread, The Beast w/ Smegma, tons of live cdr's. Shit, I also love nunmerous records by Demons, Graveyards, Dilloway, Dead Machines, and damn near the rest of thier projects. I know I'm going to lose points for this, but to me, easily one of the best bands in America now, and have been for a while. And they have released perfect songs, all thier full lengths almost have them (except for nmaybe the first s/t). They just like ton release everything, they feel the bad stuff has just as much place as being heard as the good stuff. I'm not sure if I agree with it, but I'm sure it has more to do with well documenting the history of the band then anything, or the fact that thier casettes keep thier extremly small labels alive.

They are a Noise band that has just suffered from overexposure, but as far as three talented guys into tons of different styes of music, infusing a love of Dub, Hardcore, Black Metal, and early Industrial all into thier eclectic blend of Noise, how can you go wrong>
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|