View Single Post
Old 06.09.2006, 02:08 PM   #32
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott v
Thats fine if you don't want to buy it, but what is the FUCKIN' point on insisting to tell everyone on a SY fanforum (A) how much you dislike the album and (B) not going to spend the money to get it.

I think its slightly better than average but i don't see the reasoning on whining about how shitty you think it is... damn it you people need to get a life and be more grown up.

I do see the point on pointing this out to some of you little shits that act like 2 year olds and don't "get what you want" all the time.

society overall despises spoiled brats... so quit it.

I was waiting for that to be said. Tonnes of the songs on the album are fucking great. Jams Run Free is such a good song, and it easily lives up to any other Sonic Youth songs. I'll be honest and say that Or really doesn't spark my interest, but most of the songs on the album really grow on you; just like Nurse. That's the wayh Sonic Youth works for me. When I first bought Dirty, I didn't even know what they sounded like. I bought it because these cool animators really liked them an displayed "SONIC YOUTH" in middle of their cartoon for no apparent reason. I hated Kims voice. Now Kim's one of my favorite vocalists. Her style is very unique in comparison to many other female vocalists, and on Rather Ripped her singing style changes from the other albums. She's not doing the Mariah Carey & Arthur Doyle... or Orange Rolls, Angels Spit style, but instead singing them and expressing her natural voice more, so it's nice to see a change.