View Single Post
Old 12.14.2008, 08:58 PM   #12462
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Youth 37
I'm to N now. Various and Soundtracks are going at the end, and cds that I have but do not consider part of my collection (choices from years ago I should have never made) are either being put away or sold to buy more cds/books/dvds. Hopefully I don't feel the need to organize my moves alphabetically. That would be an epic task. Plus, it's easier to find similar movies now because I kind of have them grouped my actor/director.

Also, the person who threw all the lame ass parties I was dragged to is not returning to the university. WIN.

Also, on another note, I just found my pitcher and some grape Kool-Aid. Fuck yes!

i don't even own enough movies to organize them in any method. i tuck old vhs cassetts we have from the move that no one claimed in my closet.

win!

i want to make some tea but it never comes out right. my throat feels like death.