View Single Post
Old 12.05.2008, 02:13 PM   #100
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
WKRP In Cincinnatti - re-runs air at 6:00PM and 6:30PM every sunday on WGN. my favorite sitcom of all time. No kids!

Survivor - been watching since the first one. My favorite reality show. I like when it gets down to 6-7 people and they are all hungry and paranoid and disheveled.

Inside The NFL - used to be on HBO, now on Showtime. Uses only NFL Films footage for the highlights of the week's games. the best.

Top Chef - catching up to this season's new ones.

How It's Made - I always want to know how everything is made.

Dirty Jobs - the guy cracks me up and he really gets down into the dirt. quite the gross show. responsible for three of the grossest things I have ever ever seen. (the leather tannery, the solid waste (shit/piss) disposal building, and the leather tannery again)