View Single Post
Old 12.05.2008, 11:50 AM   #1
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Yesterday, as I was walking up the stairs to our apartment, I hear sounds coming from my neighbor's door. I heard a cool riffing rhythm and thought, "No way! What is he listening to?" because my neighbor ussually listens to and plays on his guitar the most bland "indie-inflected genero rock" around, and it surprised me. I stood there for about a minute trying to figure out what he was playing and if I had heard it before, and it sounded GOOD to my ears man. Real good.
After about a minute of just standing there listeing, wondering what my neighbor was getting into and who introduced him to this noisy cacophony, it hit me. I WAS LISTENING TO HIS FUCKING WASHER/DRYER MACHINE!!!!!!

for like a fucking full minute, and I got into it! It sounded real good to me!
Fuck. so I walked into my apartment in disbelief.

Has this ever happened to anyone else?