View Single Post
Old 12.03.2008, 03:09 AM   #12246
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
It all fades in from black on old women’s fake dentures sinking their teeth succulently in to juicy hunks of chicken flesh in a way that is almost sexual. Sucking sounds fill the air. Licking and scrapping, and gnawing their way to the bones only to suck more on the stringy muscle fibers that remain tethered from the drumstick.

Flashes of men dancing in some tribal preto-natural way. Voodoo Drum sounds flooding the atmosphere.

Camera pans in on a small boy dirty and half clothed, sitting in a mound of silt holding a vinyl record. Camera pans left slightly to reveal a similarly dressed man sitting on some sort of elaborate parade float holding a record player. The boy rubs up the man’s leg with his fingertips until he reaches the lap and onto the record player. He put’s the record on and hits play. When the needle makes contact with the record and the record starts to spin loud explosions and whistles fill the air and you see faded over images of missile fire from World War 2.

Camera fades in still framed on a plowed field with bloody arms and legs coming out of the field like crops. Half buried bodies almost fully grown out of the rows. As sad mournful 70’s style psychedelic music plays.

Narration starts over the music:

“These bodies will grow into men. They will be harvested at a time the government will appoint by law. They will be handed their draft cards and a bottle of cheap whisky and will be encouraged to propagate their race with diseased hookers and junkies so that their kind will easily accept defeat and lay down their lives before gods and rich alike.”

A man with a monocle and top hat approaches and points to one of the bodies in the field and says, “I’ll take that one.” and pointing at another “That one.”

Camera comes in through a doorway into some sort of medical lab. The two selected men are strapped to a table and the man with the monocle is present. A nurse with huge tits looking like a 14 year old boy’s wet dream fantasy proceeds to squirt perfume in the mens’ eyes and poke and prod them with various instruments.

Narration:

“His new line of perfume is a success! The fragrance is exhilarating. The test bodies will be burned and no one will know of the side effects because they are…minimal and only effect poor people.”

Now a camera view of bodies being burned and loud screams flood through the crackling roar of the fire.

A normal looking man strolls through a village of tents along a dusty path. Tons of mountain dew cans and TV dinner boxes flood out of the tents. Popcorn bags tumble through like tumble weeds. The man walks down the trail and looks inside the first tent.

Tent 1: A woman in unflattering baggy underwear washing dishes in a bucket while a man sits reclined in a chair drinking a beer and looking at a TV. The TV has NASCAR on it and the man is yelling at the woman “I work all god damn day and come home and you can’t even have dinner ready? Your pussy’s fuckin’ rotten. I don’t know why I’m with you.”

The man goes back to the trail and zigzags across to tent 2.

Tent 2: Is empty except for a dog in a sweater vest barking backwards.

Man continues.

Tent 3: contains a man in a bear mask taking a shit on a toilet and stuffing his face with handfuls of honey.

Tent 4: contains sleazy methed out crack whore taunting the man to come inside for 20 bucks. A girl in the far corner injects heroin into her thigh and falls back into the corner.

Tent 5: A priest and a rabbi arguing and ripping at each others garbs and religious trinkets.

Camera starts in a graveyard and the man from the first tent is standing over a grave holding a pot and a can of corn. “God Damn it how’m I gonna cook this. I work all god damn day and come home and their ain’t no dinner. You aren’t worth shit. Your pussy’s fuckin' rotten. I don’t know why I’m with you.”

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|