View Single Post
Old 12.01.2008, 12:12 PM   #10
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
Agreed, but I'd not have expected to see a band like Kraftwerk that high. I'd actually quite like to see Kraftwerk.

I did expect My Bloody Valentine to top the list though - come on, motherfucking Sufjan-fucking-Stevens!!?? - and since their reunion tour didn't stop by anywhere near me I'd still be interested in seeing them, even if it's only to be able to say afterwards that they were total shite, etc.

This ATP is all about the reunions anyway with Sleep, The Jesus Lizard and Devo already playing. If MBV and Kraftwerk get added then I'm going!

BUT they should really rename it to "ATP Goes Retro" or "ATP Classics Vol. 1". Fans Strike Back my arse... actually that would be a good name too.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|