View Single Post
Old 11.23.2008, 09:02 PM   #4235
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
See, that's the thing, I've seen probably well over 100 Troma films (I just sold/gave away about 30 of the ones I own actually) so it didn't really excite me, but I can see how it would blow people's minds. I felt bad for not being more excited about it, but it didn't seem like anything new to me except for the songs (which was a concept Lloyd admittingly took from Happiness of the Katakuris -- though the songs were still quite brilliant). It's still brilliant though. Glad you enjoyed it. Almost every Troma film is on instant watch too, btw, haha.

My favorite Troma films are Combat Shock, Class of Nuke'Em High, Period Piece, Touch Me in the Morning, Trailer Town, Unspeakable (NOT the Dennis Hopper one), Surf Nazis Must die, Fatty Drives the Bus, Citizen Toxie, Bloodsucking Freaks, and Maniac Nurses Find Ecstacy.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|