View Single Post
Old 11.23.2008, 08:58 PM   #4234
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
it's my first troma movie (hard to believe, my wife is a toxic avenger fan), so it took me totally by surprise and holy fuck, it blew my mind-- it's kinda like what john waters would be making if he hadn't gone corporate. well its not my first troma film exactly cuz i had started the first turn on on instant netflix, but got distracted, but this was the full-blown experience on the 3rd row from the big screen. shit, the jokes kept coming one after another, i was fucking out of control, and yeah, the songs, i was gonna cringe, but then no, it was pure gold. and thanks for the teeth news, i'll search it, though im on a rohmer kick at the moment in the home dvd front...

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|