View Single Post
Old 11.21.2008, 07:00 PM   #1
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptowonderdruginvogue
fucking nerds

does this apply to you (if only just a little)?

do you like to play WoW?

do you wish you played WoW with people who weren't droolers?

this (retitled&consolidated) thread may be for you!

join us!

server: TBA (prefer CST & PvP)
horde/alliance: TBA
guild name: TBA
classes needed: TBA

pre-form suggestion: although I think playing horde sounds fun, mine and EVOL_g's higher level characters are alliance. it would not be advantageous to discount this.

ultimately, we are looking for tank/healer commitment. I like to heal and have a 70 priest, but I am not against making a Death Knight (start at 55) to tank with. getting more DPS is never a problem.

easy mode: transfers cost money. I have 3 70's with (pre WOTLK) max professions of Laughing Skull. somebody with a character above level 55 can make a Death Knight there and spec for frost to tank. I will power-level them through the outlands and once we hit the great white north, it will be gravy. Laughing Skull is PvP, but don't worry...I'll hold yr hand.

the above is a simply a suggestion.

I am willing to transfer a(n) (alliance) character to another server, or make a horde death knight to tank with on another server. nothing is set in stone.

make yr suggestions below:
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|