View Single Post
Old 11.17.2008, 01:11 AM   #20
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
I LOVE when I see young people making music, and am likely to be much more tolerant of it than music being made by older people, because they are being brave and trying things out. Of course most of my favorite musicians have been around the block quite a few times though.

I could give a fuck what age an audience is. Last time I saw Sonic Youth, the crowd was broken up between the all ages section by the stage and the drinking section in the balcony. Those kids in their 20s and 30s looked like fucking bloated dinosaurs sitting up in the balcony while I was down rocking out right next to the band with the high school crowd. There was a 12 year old not far from me.
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|