View Single Post
Old 06.08.2006, 10:10 AM   #1
truncated
invito al cielo

truncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's asses
You shouldn't, unless, true to the innernet, you live vicariously through others. But throw your two cents in anyhow.

I have plane tickets to London where I should be right now, but that's another story.

However, I just got invited to a Puerto Vallarta which, because someone else gave up their spot, will be entirely free to me.

I'm not much for exotic beach landscapes, but then again, I've never been to a resort, so I can't really make that judgement in fairness. And it's free - lodging, airfare, food, alcohol, the works.

However, I've already got tickets to London, and in all the time I've spent in that vicinity, I've never actually been there. I would also get to stay there longer, as the Puerto Vallarta trip is only a week.

What would you do? I have to make a decision by Friday. Whoever gives the best input will get a souvenir.
truncated is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|