View Single Post
Old 06.07.2006, 10:23 PM   #144
acousticrock87
invito al cielo

acousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's asses
Oh. Psh, I specifically looked through the first few pages of this thread for that ID and password. It was right there in the first post. I'm a moron. It worked, so I'm in.

I started looking at stats and picking people, and then as I got further into it I found higher and higher stats. And I was too overwhelmed to start over so I just kept a bunch of lower people.

Unless I'm completely missunderstanding the stats. Then I'm more screwed.

But I got to a point where I realized I need to keep the number of teams I'm picking from down, so I can have an easier time keeping track of what teams I need to pay attention to.

Just trying to feel the sport out for now, not looking to do well. Get my bearings a bit, maybe force me to watch some games.
acousticrock87 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|