View Single Post
Old 11.04.2008, 07:31 AM   #4061
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
saw v - 2/10 (watched this one on watch-movies; I refuse to give these people any money.. I dunno how I managed to sit through 2 and 3 of this series, but my friends were all pretty wild about these movies... when I saw 4, I really liked it actually, and I thought the series was gonna go in a cool direction, but this is easily the worst of the 5! Jesus!)

2ldk - 7/10 (really brilliant minimalist violent Japanese flick with only one location and 2 people... extremely entertaining and well-made though I probably won't want to watch it for a while)

exiled - 7/10 (another really good johnnie to film, this one is really slow to get going and a bit overlong but I enjoy how quiet and understated the whole thing is)

the glamorous life of sachiko hanai - 5/10 (japanese pinku film with the most ridiculous plot yet... a sex worker gets knocked out and gains psychic powers and this somehow ends with george bush's severed finger raping her and her saving it and people trying to kill her to get the finger so they can start a nuclear war; not as good as it sounds because there's just too much unerotic sex in it, but it's probably worth watching once..)

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|