Thread: Sonic Youth
View Single Post
Old 03.26.2006, 07:38 PM   #326
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
You haven't heard the track "Compton Valley Sea '91"? That's the one where Teh Yoof and Ice collaborated. He bitches on about pink flowers (you were close) while the band plays Diamond Sea and Lydia Lunch pops in and out going "HIIIT IT!!!".

I met that dude punching out Moses in a bathroom stall at a Dictators concert once where Shakira was on guitar. We were trying to get Shakira and Lee to do a duet because they were next door to us recording guitar.