View Single Post
Old 10.22.2008, 10:53 AM   #60
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Boredoms are amazing. Genius. Unbelievable. Mindblowing. Jawdropping. Godlike. Really difficult to believe that human beings just like you and I created music like this. The only band currently around deserved to be called geniuses. Up there with the Sun City Girls, Captain Beefheart and his Magic Band, John Fahey, etc. as the best music I've heard in my entire life.

Derek, listen to Super AE today... You have some of the best taste in music on this board, I find it impossible to believe that there's a possibility you won't love this record. It's life changingly good. I really feel like Boredoms are the only band I can call LIFE CHANGING. It made me completely look at music, sound, etc in different ways. I just have gotten lost in the worlds they create so many times. Just... jesus... QUALITY. Quality music. And all the side projects.. Omoide Hatoba, Psycho Baba, OOIOO, Rovo, etc... are usually just as good, sometimes even better.

Really, Boredoms + all side projects = the largest amount of amazing music ever created in history. That's really all there is to it.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|