View Single Post
Old 10.18.2008, 10:45 PM   #12
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
I think they're victims of their own hype. I saw them live opening for Trail of Dead (my wife used to play in T.O.D. and was Conrad's girlfriend ages ago, so we usually go hang out with them when they tour through town, though neither of us are huge fans of any of their records or anything). They were sort of o.k. hardcore influenced punk rock, but I got pretty bored with them after a while. I'm sure if they weren't supposed to be such a big thing, they wouldn't seem to fall so far short. The other opening band Celebration were way better, best thing I saw that night.

Backstage all of the bands and their friends were hanging out together, except the Blood Brothers who appeared to have some major junkie shit going down. How totally punk.
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|