View Single Post
Old 10.14.2008, 12:14 PM   #10631
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Seriously, fuck everything. I just had to go through 5 fucking hours of the stupidest bullshit in my life with nothing accomplished, going from lawyer to lawyer and making copies of copies of copies in order to try to withdrawl $800 that was left to me from my dead aunt's bank account in order to give my grandpa to pay for her funeral. And NOTHING was accomplished from it, I just kept getting the runaround.... Then, I had to go by some courts to evict some stupid bitch from this house I was left. She's already wasted 2 months of my life refusing to pay me rent and smoking meth with her methhead friends who are living in the house and the police don't give a fuck and won't arrest her because they already arrested her husband and he was the big dog making and selling the shit. My aunt never bothered kicking them out before. So, I have to deal with it. And she's already threatening my LIFE, she's telling people she's going to kill me and my mom for kicking her out of this house. I have this fear everyday that people are going to break into this house. She has all these scummy druggy friends. I have to go to court in 2 weeks, which she probably won't show up to, so I'll have to go back, which she probably won't show up to, then she'll "Definitely" have to show up the next time... then when she's ordered to pay me back rent and court fees, she'll disappear completely and I'll never get my money. At least I'll get the house, which she'll probably burn down or completely destroy by that time. Then, my car's exhaust is fucked up, I had to take it to this shop and they said they'd have it done soon and I kept calling back and am STILL calling back to see if they've even looked at the car yet, which they haven't. Also, I had to let my mom borrow $200 to pay for taxes on the house, after paying $200 on the house I was inherited, after paying $151 from having a tooth filled last week, after buying my girlfriend's christmas and birthday which fall on the same week ($300 or so combined) and spending hundreds of other dollars on shit I can't remember right now, all in the past few days.. Just all this stupid and crazy and draining and stressful shit.

So, sorry if I'm pissy. And I know no one read any of that anyway. So... fuck it.

Post something completely irrelevant.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|