View Single Post
Old 09.27.2008, 03:40 PM   #9771
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Youth 37
I ate them with butter last night, today was plain. Only 6 left in the sleeve.
Guitar: random Blue Box fiddling
NES: Punch-Out. I was pwning everything until my fingers screamed in agony. Got up to Bald Bull the 2nd the time.

hmm, i think my brother owns that. i've gotta try it, if it's actually agony-inducing. sounds wicked.

emmah- i think your hair's cool as is.

greedrex- the haircut you posted is cute, but it's nettlesome to grow out. my hair's very thick, and while it's finally all past chin length the choppiness of the layers equates with it looking ridiculous.