View Single Post
Old 09.23.2008, 08:41 PM   #3531
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
WHAT!!!!

That's amazing.

My friend has netflix on his laptop that's hooked up to a projector and we watch cheesy streaming 80's action films on a fucking (small) THEATER SCREEN he has at his house with 4 HUGE speakers (one in every corner of the room) playing the sound. The most ridiculous setup ever to watch "Cobra" and "Stop Or My Mom Will Shoot".

But we watch good movies on it occassionally.

yeah. it's $100 for the box, $15 or $20 for the shipping.

it hooks up to your internet either wirelessly or via wire, and it hooks up to your tv/projector/whatever via rca or s-video or component or hdmi.

then it goes into the internet & reads your instant queue and displays it. it's very fucking simple. i fucking love it. no commercials whatsoever. it fucking rules.

of course they don't have EVERYTHING on download, but i foresee that more and more their service is going to end up being 100% online-- i mean, who the fuck wants to wait for a dvd in the mail when you can watch shit on instant demand?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|