Thread: 1st Dates...
View Single Post
Old 09.23.2008, 11:44 AM   #9
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
there was a girl at a club where I spun records at that I really liked for a long time. she was a few years older than me, and her dancing was mesmerizing. I was ecstatic when she said she'd go out with me.

so...I picked her up and took her to a fancy (mob run) italian restaurant in Dallas. this place always had a line to get in.

the building next door was being worked on and there was broken glass everywhere.

she found the largest, sharpest piece and asked if she could cut my arm with it. I was determined to not be freaked out by this and gave her the go ahead.

a few minutes and a few pints of sangre later, the old man in front of us turned around and demanded that she stop.

"yr gonna kill that boy", he said.

I'm conviced, to this day, that this good samaritan TOTALLY FUCKING COCKBLOCKED me.

[edit: all kinds o' stuff]
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|