View Single Post
Old 09.21.2008, 11:14 AM   #46
✌➬
invito al cielo

✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ni'k
OK I WILL

but i cant remember it

it was something like

does there exist such a thing

as a gay man who isnt an idiot

the 3 varieties

behind the counter bitch - gets back at the society that has oppressed him by becoming an imitation of a woman who never gets laid

im so shallow lol - stupid fucking haircut. manages to expunge any intellectual cognitive thought processses he may have had. spends eternity in hell in front of a mirror. lies before he even speaks

straight acting - this guy is cool and respectable until sex commences and he starts to cry and screams to be used and wants you to basically become the biggest sadist ever.

thats what i think i typed but im drunk and i cant remember so it was something like that anyway. no actually it was something way awesomely better.

Just give up hope on people, you will feel ten times better. It's not only the gays who are idiots, it's people in general. The sooner you grasp this, the better you will feel. Stop putting people in boxes.
✌➬ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|