View Single Post
Old 09.19.2008, 10:53 AM   #4
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SYRFox
!!AaWowPoinaGaw213!! is above.

http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/memberlist.php

Sorry, Mr. Symbol.

oh dear god why, but why, does this happen to me, and how it breaks my heart with sorrows too numerous to describe, too intense to utter. i am overcome with sadness, with numbness, with despair even, and as tears run down my face i feel the meaning of my life disappearing, my will to live slipping away, and i cry again "why me god!? why me??", and i curse his cruelty, the absurdity of his will, and i think that nobody, not even job, has suffered like i suffer, and i think about the end, my only friend, and i dream of the sweet sweet consolation of oblivion, and i say, "kurt cobain, here i come!" as i realize that nothing, but nothing, nothing is worth it anymore... goodbye cruel world!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|