View Single Post
Old 09.17.2008, 12:19 AM   #22000
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ni'k
catakny wereabouts in ireland were you?

we (we being me + dad) went all over the place. the first time i was there we were on the east side of ireland, cork & waterford, dublin, etc the second time we were on the other side and we also went to belfast. basically we rented a car and drove around all day and saw as much as we could possibly see in the time we were there. mostly we just kind of explored out in the countryside. the ring of kerry was my favourite, it was so beautiful there. i almost got blown off the side of the cliffs of moher, the wind was ridiculous and it was so cold i actually got a headache from breathing. i had to cling to the fence on the way up there because of the wind.