Thread: Metallica
View Single Post
Old 09.09.2008, 07:27 AM   #217
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
hmmm.. ok i succumbed to peer pressure and am downing the death magnetic now... i like the old cliff burton era metallica... before they became rawk stars and started earning stupid amount of money and playing with philharmonic orchestras and the like. i love some kind of monster because it shows them up to the fucking wankers that they are, especially lars dildo ulrich!

but loads have said that the new one is the polar opposite to everything post black album.... im curious... maybe metallica have realised that they really have sucked for a while.......

ill leave my desicion untill i hear it in fulll.......... not expecting it to be the new lightning bolt or anything.... man theres a thought......