Thread: holy grails
View Single Post
Old 09.06.2008, 08:09 AM   #73
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Sometimes I feel like my record collection is complete, then I remember things I'd still love to find. I guess this will always be the case.

Anyway, I'd still love to be able to walk into the store one day and find these things on wax:

SY's Confusion is Sex, Bad Moon, and Sister LPs.

Stones boots from their MSG 72 gig. (I have recordings on CD-R, and one side of Nasty Music is from the gig, but there are awesome LPs devoted just to that concert that I'd love to get my hands on.)

Stones Ger Yer Leeds Lungs Out LP (or equivalent under another title. Again I have CD-R copies, but there's nothing like having the original LP.)

The Stone Roses 1st on LP. (I have the CD)

Ride - Nowhere on LP (I have the CD)

The Feelies - Only Life and Time for a Witness on LP (or CD). I have a beat up copy of Time for a Witness I'd love to replace.

A mint, sealed copy of the Beatles' white album from 1968 with a numbered cover. Yeah, right.