Thread: Sarah Palin
View Single Post
Old 09.04.2008, 11:56 AM   #116
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
this morning the lady at good morning america interviewd McCain;'s wife, who made sure to spouyt their spin about how anything questioning about palin's family is SEXIST and terrible and she manetioned it several times, and then she was asked by the GMA interviewer what she thought of Rush Limbaugh's statement (and they played the audio), that "we're the ones with a babe on the ticket! a BABE!", and what Mrs. McCain thought about it, and she said, "She IS a babe!"

how is that NOT sexist ?

double standard rich fucks.

when they asked the chair of Mccain's campaign how he squared McCain's support for cutting taxes to people who make more than $250,000 a year jive swith the republican;'s claim that they are NOT jsut giving tax vcuts to the wealthy, the guy completely skirted the question and proceeded to tel us how McCain, super rich asshole, cares about the common people, (as long as they have his dishes done, his yards maintained and his 7 houses cleaned and spotless I guess)