View Single Post
Old 08.28.2008, 11:26 PM   #26
✌➬
invito al cielo

✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by krastian
Pat Buchanan even just said, "It was beautiful."

But yeah, it was great and we need someone in the White House SO BAD that is actually going to do SOMETHING. You know, someone with a brain in his head and a desire to actually help people.

Pretty much everybody whooped that ass with their speeches during the entire convention.

Leave it to good ol' Bill Clinton to put it blunty to a lot of the people who don't follow politics hardcore and are still hesitant about this black dude with the funny name.....on the prospects of another 4 years of the past 8 years, "Thanks, but no thanks."

The convention is always fun to watch (for me), but I'm ready for what I've been anticipating since it was said to be Obama Vs. McCain.....the debates!!

Whoop that ass, Barrack!!

How can these fucks top this shit?? Obama said, "Bring it" and he needed to!! He ain't no "wussy liberal" like the right tries to paint him. Fuck those people!!
He ain't afraid to throw a jab, but he will do it when it is NEEDED.

F Karl Rove and all those bitches.

Anyway, I'm drunk rambling now ha hah ah a

You have to come to Cali, so we can get married. Ah, I love a gay man who is into politics, that's a rare thing.