View Single Post
Old 08.25.2008, 04:17 AM   #1
ZEROpumpkins
invito al cielo

ZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard sucka
Do you have continuous problems with the sample discs that come with these magazines? Sometimes I try them on every DVD drive in the house and they either crash the computer or I get an error saying it cannot read the files. Out of the 10 editions of Music Tech magazine I have bought, only 2 of the sample discs have worked properly, with the rest being faulty. I had to actually give up buying Music Tech because of this.

As for FutureMusic, the discs seem to work a bit more often (7/10) times but it's still incredibly annoying when one of the discs doesn't work. However, every copy of Computer Music magazine I own has working discs. I know you can send them back to the publisher when there's a problem, but it ends up costing so much to send the discs from Australia to England.

Is there anything I can do? This is really pissing me off!!