View Single Post
Old 08.24.2008, 04:59 AM   #22
terminal pharmacy
invito al cielo

terminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's asses
reason has some good sounding drum patches, and is very easy to programme if you have some midi controllers. it is all about velocity layering though to get the right feel. and rather than writing the parts in the sequencer record it in via midi and you playing. i have used reason very effectively live in conjuction with yamaha dt-20 triggers on my drum heads to really thicken up the sound i was going for in the particular track. but in the end unless you can play the part in, and know how to use velocity layering and velocity cross fading very well, drum machines have no soul. just listen to nailbomb's point blank as an example of souless drum machine....
terminal pharmacy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|