Thread: Drug Problems
View Single Post
Old 08.21.2008, 03:46 PM   #180
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantankerous
the fact that no one seems to understand this or anything i say, ever, is
a) why i would rather just say fuck it and keep doing drugs
b) why i don't ever talk about this shit openly

i appreciate everyone's concern and kindness. but you just don't get it.

we all get it, its that you keep lying to yourself and making excuses for drug habbits and desires. They are no good, don't make excuses for yourself or anything else. You need to address the things that trigger your desire to use, and the spiritual and mental weakness that encourage it, and then you will have gotten to the root fo the problem. Drugs are weak bandaid to a much bigger underlying problem. Fix the real problems, and the drugs will seem like a silly cover up in the long run. and shit, if it gets that bad, go smoke some grass and chill out to reflect better.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|