Thread: Drug Problems
View Single Post
Old 08.21.2008, 03:10 PM   #173
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
"other people's bullshit"

im sorry dear but the bullshit is your own-- it was installed in your brain a long time ago and now you own it. stop pointing your fingers at others and take responsibility for it.

and it's going to follow you around like a tail follows a dog. you can't "get away" from it with fake bullshit like getting fucked up. you'll just increase the pain is all.

i suggest dealing with it directly instead of the chicken-ass "solution" you're proposing. now you're pissing me off.

i'm sorry but YOU don't know the specific details of it.
the problem is OTHER PEOPLE. if all of these OTHER PEOPLE didn't keep coming and fucking my shit up all the time, i wouldn't have this little dillema. when i was in england and the people who are fucking my shit up now weren't around to fuck my shit up, guess what? i didn't have this little dillema.

i'm not denying that it's a "chicken-ass solution"
i'm not denying that it's fucked up and crazy and the wrong thing to do

i cleared my PMs btw.