Thread: Drug Problems
View Single Post
Old 08.21.2008, 09:57 AM   #169
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantankerous
you know what?
i'm actually contemplating seriously about purposefully getting strung out again. purely because it acts as a wall, or a barrier, and i'm done dealing with other people's bullshit and honestly i just want to lay in bed and get high all day.

"other people's bullshit"

im sorry dear but the bullshit is your own-- it was installed in your brain a long time ago and now you own it. stop pointing your fingers at others and take responsibility for it.

and it's going to follow you around like a tail follows a dog. you can't "get away" from it with fake bullshit like getting fucked up. you'll just increase the pain is all.

i suggest dealing with it directly instead of the chicken-ass "solution" you're proposing. now you're pissing me off.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|