Thread: Drug Problems
View Single Post
Old 08.20.2008, 12:53 PM   #59
EMMAh
invito al cielo

EMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
well, hm, weed can turn out to be a very enslaving addiction as well-- sure not as violent or beastly but still, over the years, the damage happens.

i used to be pretty addicted to weed actually, for a while-- it was all i looked forward to all day-- and if i didn't smoke i felt anxious and "incomplete"-- and then my character started to change where i didn't know what i wanted to do with my life or anything and all i did was wish for fantasyland ("why can't the world be like i want?").

lucky for me i got busted ha ha ha. it was scary, but-- best outcome ever.

I'd rather smoke too much weed than do too much of anything else though.

Don't know if I've mentioned it here before, but I would like to depend on it less. Apparently that's not happening today though. First thing I did when I got up was a massive roach hunt haha.

How did you get busted?

EMMAh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|