View Single Post
Old 08.16.2008, 05:41 PM   #2984
fugazifan
invito al cielo

fugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's asses
i saw six movie over the weekend.
yesterday i saw amaya deren documentary about voodoo rituals in haiti. a really cool movie. great music and really interesting to see their different chants and rituals.

jean renoir- the grande illusion. really great movie.
then i saw devil wears prada at 4 am on cable at a friends house
a fish called wanda was on this afternoon. i never got tired of that movie.
then i saw iron man at the cinemateque. pretty good. but ther last line of the movie + the music during the closing credits was quite obvious.
then i saw deep red. amazing. i love argentos directing. he sets up the most beautiful shots. the most brilliant part of the movie is if you rewatch a certain scene ten minutes into it yhou can see who the killer is. the most brilliant part of it is that it is impossible to realize it unless you see the last scene. fucking brilliant-showing the killer but in a way that no one will realize it.

www.myspace.com/dellilahtheband
www.myspace.com/lecirquedesvampiresmusic
fugazifan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|