View Single Post
Old 08.16.2008, 03:31 PM   #5
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaydenAsche
Providence spawned AOR, right?

yes they were part of the fort thunder scene. it was a second floor of a warehouse of which was a civil war era textile factory, and apparently someone let these people use the place as an art gallery for the young artists of RISD and also as a place for those same art kids to play ridiculously loud music.

i didnt go to any of the shows untill the very end, in like 01. i was really young, but hung out with some older kids who were into providence noise rock. it is to this day some of the best shows and fondest memories ive ever had. its where six finger sattelite (thats right, six finger motherfucking sattelite) lightning bolt, arab on radar, forcefield, landed, mindflayer, black dice, and many other great bands played a lot of thier earliest shows. just one of those things im very glad i witnessed in any capacity.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|