Thread: Ghosts
View Single Post
Old 08.14.2008, 09:15 AM   #127
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
the thing that happened the last time i did a ouija board that put me off doing it again was the pointer went out of control, spinning round and round really fast and my arm and my friend's arm both went icey cold.
christ.
when i used it yesterday nothing that alarming happened, it was just a general bad feeling, you know, but i just sort of wrote it off after i put it away. but like now there's just this really eerie feeling looming around and the cat's acting up...waking up totally soaked in cold sweat at 6:00 in the morning and my chest felt like it was frozen, like inside of my lungs, not just my skin.