Thread: World Cup 06
View Single Post
Old 06.01.2006, 04:28 PM   #117
johnnywinternoshow
the end of the ugly

johnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's asses
apparently that goleo lion has been marked down to half price all over germany cus no1 wants any of the merch with him on it. I read somewhere it's cus he's a lion and lions are associated with England.

More worrying than the weather in germany. The taste in men some of the woman have is shocking. I watched football focus (a saturday morning football magazine show on bbc) at the start of the season and cus the WC was being played in germany they went over to interview people to see if they knew anything about the english players. There were about 7 or 8 seperate women asked and all tehy knew about was Rooney. The interviewer asked what they know about them, their answers were all variations of "I think he's beautiful"
johnnywinternoshow is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|